From:
Mary Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:44:37 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 09 December 1998 02:05
Subject: AW: Mary Randi Reynolds new subscriber

>Dear Mary,
>
>for welcome to Conch-l I can send you three or four European
>species from Littorina. Maybe you have these species, but
>from to confront them. Two or three species are coming from
>the Mediterranea, two from the North Sea and Atlantic. If you
>like them please tell me your address.
>For my breakfast, which is still preparing my mother, aged 87
>years, not to get inactive, I eat three slices of white and black
>bread with cheese, meat paste and marmalade together with
>a cup of tea. If there is some cake it eat it too.
>For more informations you can have a look to my homepage,
>where are informations about my mother and me.
>with  best greetings from Innsbruck
>yours sincerly Helmut Nisters
>
>----------
hi I really liked your message.  i always wanted to hear from somebody from
Austria . Do you find any shells there too, even if it is interior? What is
the Austrian language like? There is so much I would like to ask you about
your land.
 I  just looked through my shell box and I don't think I have any
periwinkles
from the North sea or the Mediterranian so please send what youre offering
my address is
Mary R. Reynolds
226 Branscomb rd.
Green Cove Springs,Fl 32043