From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:16:28 -0400
The Shell Show Committee of the North Carolina Shell Club, after long
consultation, has decided it is in the club's best interest to cancel
this year's shell show. We do not intend to reschedule the show for a
later date in the year as we have no idea as to the timeline the City of
Wilmington is looking at to be functional again after the damage from
Hurricane Florence/Tropical Storm Florence.  Much thought went into this
decision and it was not made lightly.  Hopefully, we will be back on
track again soon.
Some of our members have been adversely affected in their homes and
communities and we are wishing the very best for all of them.

If you have sent funds to me for payment of Banquet Meals, I will be
returning your checks to you in the near future.

Karlynn Morgan
Shell Show Chair
NC-USA