From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 05:01:28 +0100
Some sources are more precise than others. I'm almost certain that in
malacology there is in that period only one Gould and thats Augustus
Addison. Sometimes however, christian names (or numbers) are necessary to
correctly identify an author, e.g. Adams (A. & C.B.) or Sowerby (George
Brettingham I, II and III).

Erick