From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:22:43 -0500
Art,
  Just because you are "land locked", don't wait until a million
years go by and we are flooded again.  It's time for you to scour the
beaches nearby, the Paleozoic ones of western Pennsylvania and Ohio :-)

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine