From:
Aydin Orstan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:15:22 -0500
Hubrichts's compilation of land snail records published in Fieldiana in 1985
would also be very helpful. He gives records of many snails described or
revised since Pilsbry's last volume. I don't have it with me so I can't give
the full citation. Many of these species were described by Hubricht himself.
Unfortunately, some of his descriptions were very brief & without figures,
making it difficult to determine what he had without consulting the types.

A.