From:
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:59:55 -0700
Andrew,

I just didn't know how to get that good Delaware accent of Abbott's down
on the page.  Besides, I can always fall back on his initial statement
that "There is no correct way to pronounce these names, only
conventionally accepted pronunciations and even these vary from
continent to continent."  Or something like that, in any case I always
found it amusing that he says there is no correct way and then proceeds
to give you 1,300 correct ways.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA