From:
Aaron Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:20:15 -0900
Dear Conch-lers,

While I don't use Netscape for e-mail (great browser, don't especially
like the messenger mailbox), I took a few moments and figured out how
to  make a signature file for use with Netscape (I am sending this
message as a test). This is for Windows 95, 98, & NT.
I first created a signature using notepad
(Start-->Programs-->accessories-->notepad) exactly as I wanted it to
look in my e-mails. I saved this file as "signature.txt" in my Windows
"My Documents" folder (doesn't matter where you save it, as long as you
remember where you save it and don't delete it)

I then opened Netscape Communicator, went to "Edit-->Preferences-->Mail
& Groups-->Identity". In the identity dialog box there is an option for
signature. Click on the "Choose" button, and navigate to the folder
where you saved the "signature.txt" file, then double-click on the file
to select it. In the Signature window there should now be the file you
selected (In mine it's "C:/My Documents/signature.txt"). Now when you
choose to compose a new message, the signature file will automatically
appear.

I hope this helps and wasn't too redundant.

--
Aaron Baldwin
Juneau, Alaska