From:
Maurizio Perini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:57:51 +0100
Monday   March 1, 1999   07:55 PM

Dear Chris,

Here the message you are looking for :

..Thanks from Glenn Tolman to Dawn Couglan, Patty Jansen and Sarah Watson. very
interesting I will check it out further. For those of you who go to the so
called Big Tub ( Gulf of California ) The Mexican Government has made a
resurve out of everything from Puerto Penasco to the Arizona Border. I was
planing on going to Cholla Bay but it is now in the resurve,so no shelling and
I understand Mexican jails are not good places to be. Glenn Tolman Houston
Texas USA.......

Regards, Maurizio

       Maurizio A. Perini
       Via Pedrazza, 9