From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:53:21 -0700
Thanks for the advice, I'm still kind of new at shell collecting and I have very
few books so far.  Can anyone tell me where one could find Gary Rosenburg's book
and "Millards' Update on Vaughns Book".  I had an idea that Rosenburg's was on the
net but I couldn't find it.  As for the other, what is it's complete name and
reference? If it's not available in print or online maybe I can do a library
search. Also, would the Millard update be sufficient or would I also need Vaughn's
book.