From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:42:26 -0000
The closest works I know of discussing juvenile molluscs are the 2 volumes
by Beatrice E. Winner: "A Field Guide to Molluscan Spawn", 1985 and 1991.
The purpose of these is to show what the eggs look like.  Newly hatched
molluscs are shown in many cases.
I highly recommend these publications!

John L. Jacobs
Seffner, FL