From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:51:08 -0600
Peter Egerton wrote:

> Hello all,
> Does anyone know of a website that covers the landsnail genus Cerion?
> I'm interested in the little bee-hive shaped guys, but have no data
> or ID photos of them.
> Thanks,
> Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
>
> (ps. Is my signature file working?...just trying it out...have no idea
> how they work.)
> Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
> Collector of worldwide Mollusca

Hi Peter,

With your interest in Cerion, you"ll want to find a copy of "Natural History"
magazine, dated 4/83. Stephen J. Gould wrote a rather lengthy, but very
"readable" article about the genus. It will give you some perspective on the
current status (well, as it was at that point) of the group.

Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas