From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 05:31:01 -0800
Not too much at all.  Oliva has been one of my favorites and is one of the two world wide groups
I've collected (Harps the other).  I've got several trays of reticularis and been disturbed about
the "splitting" of what appeared to me to be simply a quite variable species.  Next, I'll stop by
the library today and attempt to obtain a copy of  Tursch et al, 1998 (Apex v 13 no 1-2).

Thanks again for the effort to present so informative a piece.

Marlo
Florida