From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 21:41:10 -0400
It has been somewhat of a slow day on Conch-L (which "ain't"
necessarily bad) since now we are only talking about shells, etc.,
and not about other non-related topics (pigs, virus's, etc.): and now
we can get on with business.

In regards to Sally Kaicher, here is a query:  How many cards did
Sally actually issue?   Dr. Harry Lee has an answer for you in his
upcoming book.  But we will give you a preview in this forum!

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm