From:
Richard Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:10:28 PDT
Dear Beth

Many thanks for your suggestion on using a lead weight with something
sticky to pick up the substrate. I had thought of tying my Filipino
boatman and a heavy rock on the end of a rope and telling him to go
down and see, but he seemed to object to that!

Thanks for encouragement. Think of me next time you are sipping your
first evening martini about 5:30pm or so - then it will be dawn over
here and I will be hauling up another load of rocks

Best regards

Richard Parker