From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 21:19:54 -0500
Hi All,

I recently received a shell I can't put a name to with available references.
Data reads: found among marsh grasses along bank of brackish stream, near Pt.
Cloates, Western Australia.

It is dark brown in color, resembling Faunus (but no notch) or Thiara, and is
decollate. Very fine spiral and axial striae which are axially punctate in
places. Measurements: (4 whorls): 55mm L x 18mm across body whorl, and is10mm
in diameter at point of decollation. Suture incised, inflated just above, and
flattened below, with a subangular shoulder.

Any help with this one would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ken Zentzis
Wichita, Kansas