From:
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1999 09:45:56 -0600
Ken,

I certainly do not specialize in land shells but I have some I could
trade if you are interested.  Here is a list of the species I have
available.  If any are of interest I propose I send them to you along
with a list of what I do not have from your list of shells.  That way
you can decide what should be traded and avoid another "bad trading
experiance."  I've had some myself and when dealing with these land guys
I am on shakey ground as to identification and such.  This way you can
confirm things first.  I have found that dealers are wrong every now and
then.  Oh, if you do come up with a list of desired shells, I can also
include more data by e-mail ahead of time (like grade, locale, and
size), plus make sure I actually have the shell as this data is from my
database -- I haven't pulled out any shells to confirm things yet.  Most
of these are F+ but a few are F (like the Megaspiridae from Okinawa,
live taken and whole but not shiny and clean).

Tom Eichhorst

Acavidae:
        Acavus haemastoma
Annulariidae:
        Abbottella moreletiana
Bradybaenidae:
        Calocochila roissyana
        Chrysallis virgata dryas
        Chrysallis virgata partuloides
        Chrysallis caniceps (?)
        Helicostyla annulata
        Helicostyla florida (normal and with black lips)
        Helicostyla rufogaster
        Heliocostyla zonifera
Camaenidae:
        Amphidromis entobaptus