From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 17:39:22 -0400
Dear Ardeth:

Dave Green of the host Houston club was at the Shellers Jamboree at
Largo, Florida yesterday (a great event by the Suncoast Conchologists, I
hope one of their hard working and dedicated club members writes a
report on that event for Conch-L) and I posed that same question.
Although we did not have a calendar, Dave indicated the convention will
be the last full week of June 2000.  And I hear speculation the 2001
convention may be the week prior to July 4, 2001.

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL