From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 12:21:03 -0000
Well nothing moves faster then books , of the books you picked only these
two are left,
that will be $42.50, I'll pay for postage prority mail, , please make check
out to my wife peta bethke.
If you ok this then i'll send them out monday , mark

3)the cones of senegal,    condition good,  out of print  $12.50
8)California academy of sciences, occasional papers WESTERN PACIFIC MOLLUSKS
OF THE GENUS CONUS, this book is a must for cone heads ,  condition good ,
1963 print date,  $30.00