From:
Nancy Galdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:50:29 EDT
My name is Nancy Galdo and I live in Miami Beach, FL.  I have been a shell
collector and member of the Greater Miami Shell Club for many years but am
signing on to Conch-L for the first time.  My areas of interest are
self-collected Florida/Caribbean and worldwide Cypraea.

I am interested in trading my duplicate Cypraea for species, sub-species and
unusual specimens of Cypraea I don't have.  I especially love African and
Australian Cyps and also collect freaks and dwarfs.  I haven't put together a
trade list yet, but if you tell me what you're looking for, I will tell you
what I have including size and description.  I have had the good fortune to
acquire an old worldwide Cyp collection and many of my dupes come from it.

I also have some allied cowries for trade and many beautiful Florida shells,
as well.

I welcome anyone to contact me who has a desire to improve their collections
and wants to trade.

Best regards,

Nancy Galdo
E-mail: [log in to unmask]