From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:23:14 -0400
Hi Nancy:

Welcome aboard.   We are members of the Astronaut Trail Shell Club of Brevard and
also specialize in Caribbean shells.  Just returned from two recent trips to the
Bahamas and there were shells everywhere.  We go several times a year.

Shellingly, Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.