From:
Clarissa Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:01:49 EDT
I've just joined Conch-L, and hope that this is a good resource for locating
long-lost friends.

I am hoping to locate Wayne Harland of Pompano Beach, FL.  We used to
correspond quite a lot back when Prodigy was the only online option
available.  When I dropped Prodigy (gosh, way back in about '91 or '92 I
think), I lost touch with many fellow shellers, and have been unable to find
them again.  I particularly miss the conversations with Wayne.

So, WAYNE . . . if you're out there, I'd love to hear from you again!!  And
to everyone else on the list, if you know Wayne or can put me in touch with
him, I'd love to hear from YOU, too :-)

Clarissa Stuart
(Oregon Shell Club, Inactive)