From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:34:56 PDT
Dear Conchlers from all over the world

I know, that I should not do this. But I am asking for a nice and
sound specimen of a Cypraea rosselli to enlarge the Zoila
group of the museums collection in form of a donation. Hope
anybody is so kindly to help me and is willing to donate this
species to the natural history department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum. Please see again my homepage and the addresses listed below. It must not be a
gem specimen, but maybe fine to fine + only with some smaller
not visuable flaws, of fresh color and as I like the contrasts the
rosselli can have a white window. Also the shell must not be
very large or a giant, but a sound and fresh specimen.
In case of a donation we will put your name into the annual
report of the Tiroler Landesmuseum, the next coming out
next year. Please contact me under my private e-mail
I would be very glad and happy to hear from you, as I like this
shell very much and for a volunteer and honorary collaborator
such things always are not affordable. I only have 4 or 5 specimens of species belonging to the Zoila-group as
Cypraea decipiens
Cypraea friendii friendii
Cypraea friendii vercoi
Cypraea marginata marginata
Cypraea marginata albanyensis
Cypraea thersites

and no more.

Maybe somebody can help me with a Cypraea venusta sorrentensis too, the most common in this group.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

I'll thank in advance for an eventually genourosity of you and
remain with my best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck, that boy with the great enthusiasm for
the museum of Innsbruck.

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37