Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:24:45 EDT
"Down here in Georgia"..... I personally have seen a decline in hummingbirds
- however, I have associated their decline with the "over" development of our
area in metro-Atlanta.  Do you live "geographically" near an increase in
urban development?  Could this be directly correlated to why mollusks have
vanished in beach areas where developers have come in and raped the landscape
as well as local municipalities failing to regulate and limit live shelling?
Our overall loss of "nature" and its family seems to be all a part of a
pattern, don't you think?

Harrie Jacobs
Snellville, GA