From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:59:36 -0400
Back in September 1997, there was a discussion that the Conch-L group
(name?) would publish errata for popular books on the Web. Someone (?) was
assigned to do it, and I offered to accumulate the information.

I still have two files from that time, but there has been no activity
since. I had intended to ask Gary Rosenberg at the COA convention two weeks
ago what ever happened to the project. But I never "got around to it".

I also had wanted to press him about his opinion that synonyms do not need
"correction". Easy for him to say--he has the whole ANSP library as well as
a fantastic memory at his disposal.

Gary, what do you think?

John Wolff
2640 Breezewood Dr.