From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 21:30:29 -0400
"Super-Sheller" Gene Everson (Louisville, KY) was the hands-down
winner of the "Exhibitors Choice Trophy" at our recently completed
shell show.  Gene's exhibit "David & Goliath of the shell world" was
not only exceptionally popular with the general public, but garnered
more votes by other show entrants than all of the other exhibits combined.
If Gene decides to exhibit this collection of species again, I recommend
that you don't miss it.

In actually, we couldn't get the general public out of the exhibit hall
despite the fact the show was "over."  They kept coming back for
more.....many wanting Gene to elaborate in regards to his specimens.

Finally............

On behalf of our shell show chairman John Fatu (who is now on a well
deserved vacation) the Jacksonville Shell Club would like to thank all
those who contributed to the success of our show. We hope to see you
next year at the same location!

Regards,

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm