From:
Paul Drez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:21:43 -0600
Helmut:

I assume that you mean what we commonly call the genus Oliva (ignoring for
now any proposed subgenera).  Now do you want:

1) the ten rarest names for number of specimens found (where there is
documented synonymy or my own personal biases), or

2) the ten rarest Oliva species (living) taking into account any known
synonymy or my own personal biases?

Paul Drez