From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:43:33 -0600
To All Who May Wonder Why I Haven't Written,

I am having a heck of a time with my Netscape browser program and it keeps
shutting down after only 60 seconds or less on line.  Not near enough time
for this simple mind to compose even my usual half intelligent letters.  So
I'm using Microsoft Explorer but it doesn't have any of my e-mail addresses,
old messages, recent messages, etc.  In short a royal pain.  So...

Lynn, yes, I'll get right on the next shells on the web article.

Bill, your stuff is in the mail and I'll try to get back with you today, off
line.

Dan, your stuff is in the mail, be careful as there is a Martiqa pod in
there that is very delicate.

Ken, I can't really tell you how to add a new block to the database but if
you mess around with the basic program (try F11, I think) you'll find the
way to do it.  Make sure you have a copy as this is how I messed up I don't
know how many versions of my database.

Now I think I'll goes mess around with some shells to calm me down -- either
that or take an axe to this machine!!

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA