From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 05:32:58 -0400
Aw, now we're talking sail'n stuff....did you know that the Endeavor was a
"bark" or coastal coalier. the royal navy converted at least four of them
for open ocean  , H.M.S. Endeavor , Pandora, beagle and my fav. BOUNTY.They
were between 83 ft (bounty) to 105 ft (endeavor) long that's very small for
an ocean going vessel.
. BTW. I have built 4 foot wooden replicas of all but the Pandora....
Mark James & Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804