Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:44:11 EDT
I can't believe this has gone this far. Since it has I must say this. I also
have a theory I am a creationist(I have been labeled) but I have a open mind.
If one looks into a mirror and sees a nose, then it's a nose. If I go into a
museum and see the bones of a dinosauer,them there must have been
dinosaure's. When you go back to the Creation and read 6 days, one must
understand your dealing with Gods time and not with our time. God doesn't
deal in time(PS:90:4) For a Thousand years in your sight are like a Day that
has just gone by. Forget mans 6 day theory. This will explain alot of stuff.
I try to get along with all. I don't push my belief on people so I don't let
others push theirs on me. If one want to believe they evolved from an amoeba
on some pond-then so be it. I myself will stick with Faith which will see me
through.
Jr
Florida