Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:39:04 EDT
I think you are missing April's point. The initial message, and responses
that would interest more than one person are fine, but there are a lot of
e-mails directed to just one person and those do not belong here. It might be
a case of people being to lazy to send a separate message. It's so much
easier to just hit the reply button and say, well everyone else can just
a bit more time than most folks. It does take several hours someday to sift
through all my e-mail.

Those of you who have been on CONCH-L for some time, have to be a bit more
understanding of those of us who are newer. We don't know, who knows who, the
inside jokes, when someone is kidding or if someone is really insulted or
offended. I can see how this would chase new member away, and unless you want
this to become a good old boys club for those with tenure, remember the new
folks, please.

Frank

Gems From The Sea
72 Peltier Street, Marlborough, MA 01752 USA
           - BUY - SELL - TRADE -
"Quality Specimen Shells & Shell Crafts"
(508) 481-7491; Fax: (508) 624-9778; out-of- state 1-800-497-3601
E-mail: [log in to unmask]   Web Site: http://www.shellgems.com
Send for FREE list - We accept ALL major credit cards!
MONTHLY SPECIALS