From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:49:01 -0700
Good advice.  Here's another technique I use.  If you have the impulse to reply when you're upset,
follow these steps:

1.  Hit "reply"
2.  Immediately go to the "To" line and delete the COA address (everything on the line)
3.  Type in the email address of the sender of the email that upset you
4.  Type out your reply
5.  Then do one of two things (after you reread it and correct all the spelling errors made because
you were so upset)
    a.  Save it as a draft, open it the next day, reread it once more, then send it if you still
wish.
    b.  Send it right away

What do y'all think?  Is it easier to give advice or to take advice?  I'm wearing my armor, and I
promise to follow 5.a  on this  one.
-
Marlo
Merritt Island, Florida