From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:45:21 PDT
Dear Conchlers and Webmasters of different websites

On my homepage there are now a lot of inlandshells images from the Tyrol under
the following links:

The Inlandshells from the Tyrol (with a few images of landshells and freshwatershells)
The Castle of Ambras (with excellent images of micro landshells and normal sized
                                        landshells)
The Rockers and the Waller (with excellent images from landshells as before)
The Freshwater Shells from the Tyrol (with excellent images)

Now I need a suggestion.

The English contributes (last three pages) to the land- and freshwater shells have
really excellent images, but the images of the Inlandshells from the Tyrol
in my opinion are average.
Please can you check out these sites and tell me what you are thinking. If we
can take off the Inlandshells of the Tyrol (images by Erlebach) or should I let
them as they are indeed alien elements. What do you think.

I hope for your answers as soon as possible.  And please make suggestions
or comments.

with best regards and thanks in advance

my homepage is:

www.netwing.at/nisters/

Helmut Nisters
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37