From:
Sue Garrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:49:11 -0400
Subject: Re: How to deal with magazine bibliography

This is not an ideal solution nor will it work for all magazines but if you
don't have time to record all the information I have found a system that at
least eliminates the need to go through all of your magazines (which are
heavy) everytime you are looking for that "particular" article. What I do is
scan or copy the index page of the magazine & then keep it in a loose leaf
notebook. You can use different dividers in your notebook to  subdivide into
different categories. Sometimes, if I know there are several different
articles that I will want access to later, I will make more than one copy.
You can also make quick pencil notations at the time you copy it so you
won't  have to write on the magazine itself.
Sue Garrison
Adrian, MI 49221