From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:48:59 -0400
Hi Martin:

Don't know anything about the Shell Store...maybe their computer is down.   I
just finished setting mine back up.

We were under mandatory evacuation On Monday & Tuesday.  We went to Orlando and
spent two days with friends there.  We are home today cleaning up limbs and trash
in the yard and in the pool.  Going back to Orlando tomorrow to set up for the
show. AND spend the weekend.  We are so thankful we had no damage.    One piece
of aluminum siding did come off the top of our house - very minor.

It sounds like Eleuthera really got it bad.   I may try to call Ethel later.

See you Saturday.

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.