From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 08:44:58 -0400
Hello Conch-L'ers

The 1999 auction of the CenPenn Beachcombers will be held on October 16.
Proceeds from this auction are earmarked to support conchology at the North
Museum of Natural History and Science here in Lancaster, the COA
scholarship program, and some club activities.

This year, we have an unprecedented 150 lots donated by club members and 13
shell dealers. The auction list and links to those dealers are available at

http://mh102.infi.net/~jwolff/

Maximum bids may be E-mailed to me and I will bid on your behalf as
necessay up to the maximum specified; a small  amount for postage will be
additional to a winning bid and winners will be notified right after the
auction. I am also available to answer specific questions about the items.

Our club is not large, and in past years, some nice bargains were obtaned
at the auction. Here is your chance to add to your collection while
contributing to the cause.

John Wolff
2640 Breezewood Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17601, U.S.A.