From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 02:27:07 -0000
Andrew, You wrote "I woke up this morning and walked outside, admiring the
green garden under
a sky as green as sapphire, in which the sun shone brightly and greenly. A
sun-tanned girl walked by with hair as green as straw, matching her eyes
which were green like the purest water. She was a devil with the green
dress on!"

Color blindness is know as "the unseen disease " ,,,,many people who have it
go through life thinking everyone sees the sky as green , flowers in a soft
paisley , a blue bird as orange and jealousy as blue ?

As for the simplification of the species / sub-species argument , that's
easier.....Its all in the fact of whether the questionable mollusk was found
on the left or right side of the rock or coral (of course that's if you are
orienting yourself with your feet pointing east) Subspecies rarely travel in
the same habitat (but many share the same friends even after the divorce)
.... A northern pismo clam found in lets say San fransisco is almost
definatley a left hander. Now isn't this simpler then doing all that
scientific stuff . Think of the time I've freed up for you . Weaselling  the
day away , ferreter