From:
Aydin Orstan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 08:14:48 -0400
Angela,
Kerney & Cameron's A Field Guide to the Land Snails of Britain & Northwest
Europe (1979) should help identify snails suspected of being of European
origin. But that book is out of print. However, used copies are frequently
available from used book dealers. I bought my copy from Pemberly Books in
England (http://www.pembooks.demon.co.uk/index.html). Also try
Backhuys (http://www.euronet.nl/users/backhuys/index.html). Available copies
sell very quickly, so you need to let them know that you want a copy to be
placed on the "waiting list".

A.