Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:25:09 EDT
Vicky-
Thanks for thinking of me.  Still cleaning up and have yet to get to the
beach.  I'll keep you informed.
    I did pick up a shell at the CenPenn Shell Club Auction last saturday
from the e-mail listing.  John Wolff was so kind as to facilitate this.  I
got a Atrina rigida, 200 mm from North Carolina to add to my worldwide
Pennidae exhibit I am working on.  Hope the CenPenn Auction did good for that
Club.
Elizabeth Brown
Miami, FL