From:
Marcela Lucero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:33:03 -0400
Hi,
i have no answers to your questions, but im an archaeologist that works
very offen with shells (my speciality, actually) and I have only the
shell to identify the species. So I undersatnd you completely in the
problem of how to identify a specimen only by its shell.
I will be reading anxiously all your answers.

marcela lucero