Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:13:09 -0600
Sounds like and from what I have seen - the light cuts / clean up and
clear up a lane
might in fact re-populate from the side and bottom up to the top and out
of the cut.

When the new lane, heavy beach replacement etc - these dump a lot of
material
bottom up  and also cut out large areas of productive lives.

So in the sense of doing a deep cut or massive dredge one can or should wait
for production in the slot starts again (bank / slot) and then lightly
trim and put a
percentage up to start along the line but on the top.

I think the beach areas are the worse - constantly cutting - and the
storms cutting
just how anything can hang in there in this without morphing into odd
forms is beyond
me.

Martin