From:
"Watters, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:16:43 +0000
The hydrobiid Fontelicella intermedia occurs at Garfield Beach, Great Salt Lake. So at least one mollusc can live there. It just can't order coffee.

G. Thomas Watters, PhD
Curator of Molluscs
Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
1315 Kinnear Rd., Columbus, OH 43212 USA
v: 614-292-6170; f: 614-292-7774

Visit the Division at:
http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~molluscs/OSUM2

"The world is my oyster, except for months with an R in them" - Firesign Theatre

"I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world. Perhaps you've seen it." - Steven Wright