Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2014 18:59:02 -0400
I see that I sent an image to Hawaiian Shell News of "Kermia maculosa (Brazier, 1876)" from the Gulf of Thailand about 12 years ago. But that taxon is not even listed in WoRMS. Is it a synonym for Kermia barnardi?

David Kirsh
Durham, NC

"...This may be premature but if I'm wrong, You can say it's the first time I was happy t' be confused, Singing the Smithsonian Institute blues, All you new dinosaurs, Now it's up t' you t' choose, 'fore your feet hit the tar, you better kick off them old shoes, Now you see it 'n it's up t' you t' choose, It sure looks funny for a new dinosaur, T'be in an old dinosaur's shoes..."  --Captain Beefheart, 1970