From:
Harry Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2017 12:12:25 -0400
This is shaping up to be a top-notch event, David.

I suggest all 'Listers file this information away or act on it now!

David has indicated that we can expect to access further details on
the COA website <http://www.conchologistsofamerica.org/conventions/>
and/or that of the San Diego Shell Club
<http://www.sandiegoshellclub.com/> in the not-too-distant future.

Relevant email addresses are included in the Cc field above.

Thanks,
Harry