From:
Linda Zylman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2018 16:37:44 +0000
The Red Tide has definitely reached the east coast of Florida.  I am in Hobe Sound, FL (north of Palm Beach) and the wind off the beach is definitely irritating to the lungs, even a quarter mile off the beach.  Many of our local beaches are closed.

Linda R. Zylman

FL License # LA890

Innocenti & Webel

9350 SE Olympus Street