From:
"Ron G. Noseworthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2017 05:58:32 +0000
Hi, John!

Thanks so much!  I had no trouble accessing the article.  Very interesting!

Ron

On Sat, 10/21/17, John Wolff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Subject: [CONCH-L] Fwd: Re: [CONCH-L] Cone venom
 To: [log in to unmask]

 Seems this message got  lost?

 Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 09:55:01
 -0400

 To: Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>

 From: John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>

 Subject: Re: [CONCH-L] Cone venom

 You can access WaPo articles by way of Google if you search
 for the
 subject (or part of the URL)

 Same thing for the NYTimes

 John