From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 18:15:44 -0400
The following is from a slide deck I have  that was shown at the COA
in Key West this summer:

Convention Dates:  8/29-9/2  (the bourse is 9/1-9/2  Sat/Sunday; that
Monday is Labor Day)

The hotel is the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina, on Harbor Island
Drive in San Diego. Room rates were stated to be $189 (single) up to
$229  (quad. occupancy).

For those who might benefit:  Sheraton is part of Starwood Hotel
Group, which recently merged with Marriott....the frequent guest
programs of each are supposed to be merged sometime in 2018, so for
those who are frequent travelers and have rewards points for either
program, there is the possibility you could use them individually, or
combined, for the convention hotel:  check with Marriott corporate.