From:
Flavio Favero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 23:42:51 +0100
Hi to All

In this last threads we are discussed also about classification
(phylum,class,order ecc.)
I have doing a msaccess Database of shells, and I have done also
a part regarding the classification, but I have several doubts.

I have done the table of Class,Subclass,Order,suborder,SuperFamily,
Family,SubFamily with referential integrity.

Now I have supposed that the subclass & Suborder could be also not
present, thus I have linked in the Table Class the Order
and also the Subclass..

My doubt is: each genus has a classification with all this
this categories or some genus don't have for example the subFamily
or suborder?

In some books I have seen also for example SuperOrder and Tribus, do you
think that this informations could also be useful to insert
or not?

Can anyone light up and give suggestion about a logical structure
regarding the classification?

Thanks

FLAVIO FAVERO
Via G.B.Aleotti 4