From:
Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:35:36 -0400
Paul,

I knew turtles loved worms and such, however mine is fed mostly a prepared
box turtle food along with goodies of strawberries, green vegs, corn (you
should see her demolish an ear of corn!) and the occasional treat of
lettuce although it's pretty empty in nutritional value.    I didn't know
they dined on snails though...  interesting.  ;)

What would the snails require for nutrition?

Nancy
Considering a trip to the sidewalk to count snails now that the rain is
letting off.