From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:58:52 +0100
To all Conch-Lers,
        I received this message a while ago and thought that I should pass
it on.  I told Jane how to join Conch-L but maybe there's someone out there
that would like to answer her privately.
Dan

Jane Santini wrote,
"Greetings from a landlocked yankee!  I'm new to the world of shells( &
computers...I can hardly believe I'm able to do this).This past winter
while struggling with a recurrance of Lyme disease, I fashioned a Sailors
Valentine & now I'm "hooked". Trying to learn proper names. Love to get in
touch with anyone with same hobby or info.I'd appreciate you passing my
name along . For those who have 'snail-mail', my address is Jane
Santini,389 Salisbury Tpke., Rhinebeck,N.Y.12572    THANKS!  E-mail..

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California
95503-6018