From:
"Guido T. Poppe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:40:18 +0100
Dear Rich, Emilio and Robert,

thanks for your interesting input on this subject. I forward all this to
Philippe. He is well equiped in firewalls, but maybe he can ameliorate still
more these things.

with best regards, Guido
Visit Conchology, with over 50000 names with author, 3800 indicated type
species, 5000 conchological images, and fun with shells.
http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/
For Information on A Conchological Iconography
http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/go/iconography/index.html
Register, consult, comment and search
http://www.animals4ever.com